We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to grow and develop within a thriving business based within easy commuting distance from York, Leeds and Harrogate.
We are looking for staff to join our Warehouse team and build a career with us. For the right candidates there are opportunities to develop and progress within our organisation, and full training will be provided.
As Warehouse Operative, you will be working across our Warehouse sections – General goods, Electrics, and More. The role requires handling, preparing, loading and checking-in stock. Our stock is diverse, ranging from large goods smaller goods. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Picking, preparing and returning stock from warehouse locations, handling stock carefully at all times
• Being accurate and showing attention to detail ensuring all codes and quantities and are checked and correct
• Demonstrate an eye for detail attention on quality
• Careful Loading and unloading of stock onto vehicles
• Enjoy being a team-player and working closely with others
• Demonstrate the highest level of safety in the workplace
• Enjoy taking ownership, and be proactive and self-motivated
• Help maintain the warehouse department and equipment, keeping it clean, tidy and in order
• Support the wider needs of the company by flexible working at Seasonal peaks
• Reliable and responsible
• Team player, good communicator
• Attention to detail, thorough
• Hard working, enthusiastic
• Physically fit
HOURS OF WORK
Flexible approach to shift working needed. Typically shifts operate Monday to Friday and in peak season includes Saturdays also. Currently shifts are 8am – 4.30pm with regular overtime available with earlier starts and later finishes. In peak seasons you will be required work different shift patterns and/or weekends to meet the demands of the business.
Overtime paid at time and quarter
We recognise that our people are at the heart of our success, and we strive to create an engaging and collaborative working environment, where every team member feels valued.
• 22 Days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days leave over 3 years)
• An additional Paid days leave on your Birthday
• 2 paid breaks per day (in addition to unpaid lunchbreak)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Excellent Kitchen facilities and break out area
• Annual team events, including Family & Friends day, and Staff Party
• Free Parking on Site