Apply to these jobs
Add to Shortlist
Remove from Shortlist
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum
To carry out investigation and survey work associated with manholes, CSOs and ancillaries on drainage networks within the Scottish Water area.
You will be working from a company van and be leading a 3-man survey team. Applicants should note that the work will be outdoors in all weather conditions and could involve the manual handling of manhole chamber covers and working in manhole chambers classified as confined spaces.
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
• Experience of undertaking manhole and asset surveys
• An understanding of drainage / wastewater networks
• Excellent problem-solving and accurate record-keeping capabilities
• A demonstrable track-record of reliability and flexibility
• Confined Space Entry experience is essential, with full ongoing training provided as required
• Experience of working within the water utilities sector
• A current driving licence
• Relevant qualifications, including Unit 002 NRSWA, First Aid and Confined Spaces (High Risk) would be desirable, although full training will be provided
A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide. We are quoted on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company and a member of the FTSE4 Good index and a secure and stable business in uncertain times.
We have the expertise to support clients across a range of different sectors and services and are acknowledged as experts in energy, transport, planning, water, waste, design and environmental consultancy.
Our UK Water business employs around 900 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service. We have a reputation for meeting the challenges posed by large, complex projects and for conducting business in an open and responsible manner. Our strategy seeks to ensure continuous improvement in the range and quality of the services that we provide and the delivery of tangible results for our clients.
If this could be of interest please contact Mel Self on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 254 760 for further details.
Please note: Rates are correct at time of posting and are an approximate indication only. Rates are subject to change