Apply to these jobs
Travel time by car is
Travel time by public transport is
Travel time by bike is
This is a shift working position rotating through 12 hours shifts, 3 on 3 off. It is a physical role requiring the applicant to conduct patrols by foot and vehicle. You should make concise, verbal and written reports and be able to use MS Office applications and operate modern intruder detection and access systems.
· Protect the sites property and employees against loss or damage caused by fire, theft, flood or accident.
· Carryout Gatehouse reception duties, using appropriate software packages including Word & Excel
· Challenge anyone that is working in an unsafe manner or not wearing correct PPE
· Ensure that only authorised persons are granted site access.
· Controlling access and egress of vehicles, cranes and abnormal loads in accordance with Assignment Instructions (AI’s).
· Operating the Weighbridge as per Local Operating Procedures (LOP’s).
· Patrolling by foot or vehicle as directed by the AI’s.
· Ensuring Lockup and Unlock are carried out at the required time and that buildings are secure when not in use.
· Reporting suspicious persons, vehicles or objects in accordance with LOP’s and AI’s.
· Monitoring CCTV and reacting in accordance with LOP’s, AI’s and ICO guidelines.
· Carryout Vehicle Speed checks and searches as directed by AI’s and Key Performance Indications (KPI’s).
· Inducting Visitors, delivery and HGV drivers in accordance with Management Instructions.
· To provide First Aid when called upon.
· Undertaking other duties as required, these may be outside your normal duties but will be required to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the business.
School Cleaner 15:30 - 21:30
£8.72 per hour
You are applying for